The \”7 Laws of the Universe\” is a concept that is often associated with the New Age and spiritual communities. These laws are believed to govern the universe and all that exists within it, and they are said to provide a framework for understanding the nature of reality and our place in it.
Let\’s deep dive into the 7 Laws of the Universe and a brief description of each:
- The Law of Attraction: This law states that we attract into our lives what we focus our thoughts and energy on.
- The Law of Vibration: Everything in the universe is made up of energy that vibrates at a certain frequency. This law states that everything is in constant motion, and that we can change our reality by raising our vibrational frequency. For example by doing specific breathing and vizualisations.
- The Law of Correspondence: This law states that the outer world is a reflection of our inner world. Our thoughts, beliefs, and emotions shape our experiences and our reality. By mastering your inner world, you\’ll create the life you want.
- The Law of Polarity: This law states that everything in the universe has an opposite, and that opposites are actually two sides of the same coin. For example, hot and cold are two ends of the same spectrum of temperature.
- The Law of Rhythm: This law states that everything in the universe moves in cycles and patterns, and that these cycles and patterns can be observed and predicted.
- The Law of Cause and Effect: This law states that every action has a corresponding reaction, and that we create our reality through our thoughts, beliefs, and actions.
- The Law of Gender: This law states that everything in the universe has masculine and feminine energy, and that these energies work together to create balance and harmony. This does not refer to biological gender, but rather to the qualities of energy that are present in all things. At Tribe, we deeply believe that you need both masculine and feminine energy to become \”superhuman\” as we like to say it.