Love has the power to transform us at our core. When we experience love, we are reminded of our inherent worth and value, and we are encouraged to embrace our true selves. Love can help us to let go of fear, self-doubt, and other negative emotions that hold us back, and it can inspire us to live with greater joy, purpose, and fulfillment.
At Tribe we believe that love needs to be a core value in everything, it’s not sufficient but it’s mandatory. If you postpone it because you think you need to focus on other things before, we can assure you it’s a trap ;).
If you want to discover compelling evidence that the heart is more than just an organ and that it can truly transform our outlook on money, health, relationships and success, we suggest you to watch the documentary : The infinite power of love. This documentary includes interviews with some of the most influential contemporary icons, including Paolo Coelho, Maya Angelou, Deepak Chopra, Isabel Allende and Eckhart Tolle. It’s worth it !
Here is a simple self-love meditation exercise that you can easily implement in your daily routine :
- Find a quiet and comfortable place where you can sit or lie down without any distractions.
- Take a few deep breaths, inhaling through your nose and exhaling through your mouth. As you breathe, try to release any tension or stress in your body.
- Close your eyes and bring your attention to your heart. Imagine a warm, glowing light in the center of your chest, growing brighter with each breath.
- Begin repeating a positive affirmation to yourself, such as “I love and accept myself just as I am,” or “I am worthy of love and happiness.” Say the affirmation with conviction and feel the truth of the words in your heart.
- Visualize yourself surrounded by a bubble of loving energy. See this energy enveloping you in a warm embrace, filling you with feelings of peace, joy, and contentment.
- Allow yourself to bask in this loving energy for as long as you like, enjoying the feelings of self-love and acceptance that come with it.
- When you’re ready, take a few deep breaths and slowly open your eyes, feeling refreshed and renewed.
Remember, self-love is a practice that takes time and effort. Try to incorporate this meditation exercise into your daily routine, and be patient with yourself as you cultivate greater self-love and acceptance.