What is the pineal gland ?
The pineal gland, also known as the “third eye,” is a small endocrine gland located in the brain. It is responsible for producing melatonin which helps regulate sleep-wake cycles. The pineal gland is also believed to play a huge role in sexual development and mood. So if you are always depressed or in bad mood, you probably need to take care of your pineal gland .
The pineal gland is activated by light and darkness, and it is responsible for regulating the body’s internal clock. When it is dark, the pineal gland produces more melatonin, which helps the body feel sleepy. When it is light, the pineal gland decreases melatonin production, which helps the body feel more awake.
How to activate your pineal gland
1. Meditation: Mindfulness and yoga can help to activate the pineal gland by increasing blood flow and reducing stress.
2. Light exposure: The pineal gland is sensitive to light and dark cycles, and increasing exposure to natural light during the day and decreasing it at night can help to regulate the gland’s function. To have a good activation, we suggest you to sunbath at least 15 minutes a day and to sleep in full darkness at night.
3. Nutrition: A diet rich in antioxidants, such as fruits and vegetables, can help to support the pineal gland’s function. Avoiding processed and sugary foods can also be beneficial, so let’s shop organic food guys !
4. Sound and vibration therapy: Some research suggests that certain types of sound and vibration therapy can help to activate the pineal gland. Go on youtube and tap “pineal gland activation music” and you’ll find crazy stuff !
5. Natural substances: Some natural substances, such as melatonin supplements, herbs like skullcap and ashwagandha, and certain amino acids, may have a positive effect on the pineal gland.
6. Our online program : A pineal gland visualisation is included in our Tribe superhuman program.
Link between third eye gland and DMT
The pineal gland is also believed to produce dimethyltryptamine, which is a naturally occurring psychedelic substance. At Tribe, we strongly believe that DMT production in the pineal gland is linked to spiritual experiences, such as near-death experiences and mystical states. And if we say that, it’s because we lived it !
While there is still much to learn about the pineal gland and its functions, it is clear that it is a complex and fascinating organ that is worth exploring further.